Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Wish you were there




Do you see yourself in any of these pictures? If not, it means you missed out on a fun evening at our 10 year class reunion.
Don't wait until our 20th to spend time with old friends! We have a group site reserved at beautiful Mirror Lake State Park, near the Dells. If enough interest is generated I can try to get a second site. The more the merrier, but some idea of who will try to make it will help with the planning.

I am missing at least half of our classes email address so please pass this site on to others.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

naomi said...

Carrie! I am SOOOOO impressed by your technological skills! How cool are you! Thanks for doing this! Once I figure out how to get the pics from my digital camera onto the computer - I'll post some pics too.

Nome

naomi said...

just taking a break from studying and cranking out a paper for school! the end is near! graduation is in sight! i miss the old days and am nostalgic this morning. wishing we could all get together for the holidays someway, somehow.....hmmmm....perhaps we could plan for something in MARCH! I'm really anxious to get out of the house then! if anyone else has interest in getting together, just voice that, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
-naomi