Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday Trivia


I just got off the phone with Becky. (It was so good to talk to you Beck!) Little Anna here, turned 2 back in March and her baby brother, Luke just celebrated his first birthday. So.....for Tuesday's trivia question I thought I'd see if we can work on a list of our classmate's birthdays. Most of us turn the big 3-0 this year. Wouldn't it be fun to help everyone celebrate when their day roles around?

(Hi Tasha!)



I also got an email from Heather with an adorable picture of her son, Aaron.
(All these photos are from our 10 year reunion. Heather was pregnant with Aaron then)

Believe it or not, I also got a call from Rhonda today too! (Boy do I feel special.) Here she is with Jenna who will turn 2 in July. Jenna has a little sister, Karissa.

Sam, the grumpy one I'm holding :), is my oldest. He will be 3 in October. He has a little sister, Julia.

Hmmm....I'm starting to think I should do a post with pics of kids......
Why don't those who are interested, send me an email with pictures of their children (include names and ages) and I'll compile them all together in one big show-and-tell. If possible try to make the files a manageable size. My computer doesn't like working with monster sized files.

My email: tinytoes_child_care@yahoo.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: