Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Flashback

This was one of our class camping trip during our college years. I remember it being the hottest day of the summer and not having enough water along. What do the rest of you remember from that seven hour float down the river?


* In case you are wondering who's heads those are bobbing in the water in one of the pictures - it's Billy F. and Dan R.


Our camping trip to Mirror Lake State Park is only a month away! I'm going to get a little practice camping with two children next weekend at a family reunion. Check out my blog to see how my trial run went last night. Don't let it scare you away from attending though. :) Coming for the day on Saturday or Sunday is always an option. I'll be hammering out some details about cost and food here in the next couple of weeks so check back for more info. Of course, you can always email me: tinytoes_child_care@yahoo.com if you have ideas to make the weekend more memorable for all. T-shirts, games, contests, food, boats etc......

No comments: